Thank you everyone who kindly stops to leave a comment on our site and also to the whole big bunch of you,
Cos we hit a milestone!
Here’s how the nomination works:
* Use the logo above in the post.
* Link to whoever nominated you.
* Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
* Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
* Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
Difficult to remember ten non boring things about myself but I’ll try:
1. I believe in the power of good, everyone is here for a reason.
2. I was born a dreamer, got bullied and in trouble in school because of it and was stubborn enough to cultivate those dreams into stories.
3. I volunteer with several groups because (selfishly) I enjoy it and enjoy meeting like minded people.
4. I am a morning person.I wake early, drive everyone nuts by being up and about and smiling.
5. I used to worry about not having money. Years of not having much has made me learn how to live and enjoy.
6. I was Ireland’s worst athlete but love running and throwing, now I coach schoolkids and enjoy it.
7. I was terrified of everything when I was a child. My parents got a dog, he became a life saver to me, now I would love to adopt many more than the two I have.
8. I love chocolate but it doesn’t like me, leaves me with a headache to rival any hangover.
9. I have a fear of ill health, having nursed my mum I do not wish to travel down the same road so I walk, cycle and attend a weekly strength and mobility class.
10. I have been married for 31 years and Pat is my best friend, corny I know but true.
Here’s the list of blog sites I nominate for the award.
Breath of Green Air
Listen Watch Read
Collies of the Meadow
How to be a children s Illustrator
Haley the wonder dog
Live to write – write to live
Violets Veg*n E-Comics
Chronic Conditions and LIfes lessons
Thank you all for inspiring and encouraging me to keep blogging and writing.
Stories about the challenges and adventures of a traveling, mid-life, unexpected widow
Canine enrichment and empowerment
Art & Design by Rebecca Barkley
open your mind to a growth mindset and new perspectives
Living in the world of the Humans