Some of this list will not be a surprise to many people.
Bob’s top 5 favourite things
- A soft cushion to lie on – important for aging creaking bones – even if I sometimes roll off it.
- A bone to crunch on – the crunching reminds our two legged friends that we are still here.
- Sunshine and kids, – Sunshine provides much needed heat and the kids provide much needed treats. (M has me on a diet again.)
- Dinner – I dream in food in particular, strawberries.
- A hug – who doesn’t like a hug?
Ellie’s top 5 favourite things,
1 . She doesn’t care what size or colour but specifies there should be plenty of tennis balls
2 Play time –
3. Working, particularly in wooded areas
4. Boat trips, they come in handy for collecting lost in the river tennis balls.