The garden is full of promise. I look high for Apple blossoms. When I find loads I think a little like Mr Homer Simpson,
…hmmm apple tarts. Bob, he looks low on the ground and finds …strawberries and I know he adores ice cream, so he thinks of them.
Everyone is different but food does feature a lot in our lives, don’t you agree?
1. Politicians who break promises as frequently as they drink tea.
2. Social inequality – to achieve perfect equality everyone receives the same wage for working. Including politicians (which would mean pensions are limited to one pension per person.)
3. Minority groups who claim to be in the minority with such strength of feeling their needs are met to such an excessive level that their claims exceed the majority.
4. Rural Ireland having no public transport. Trains and buses would run strictly to timetable.
5. A low number of hospitals in each county – every major town would have a hospital capable of dealing with its community.
6. Every A & E room that looks like a Christmas sale event. With people fighting for beds or in some cases trolleys.
7. Taxes being dispersed as randomly and thoughtlessly like bird food.
8. Tribunals – which only serve to raise the blood pressure of the average income tax payer.
9. A police force stretched thin.
10. Children having more rights than parents.
Please note the above are all merely my opinion/feelings on what is happening around me and I would love to hear comments or additions to the above list. Now I am off to join my chilling dog who takes life the way we were meant to (in a perfect world) – by enjoying every moment.
I was dreaming that I was trapped in a bubble. Strange I thought nothing to get worried about here it is only a dream.
Then I dreamt of socks … odd socks
But when I woke…Ellie was behaving strangely as though she was keeping a secret from me.
I will just watch her and find out what she is up to.