It should be a rough day. In a way it is. Between Covid 19, being house bound and my Dad’s first anniversary, all in all there is a lot of downward pushing thoughts but… he was a positive man and would come back to haunt me if I was negative.
Here is my list of #positivevibes
- I have noticed the influx of birds into the garden, reminding me that Nature is fighting back and so will we.
- We (Matthews Family) are closer than ever.
- We remain healthy
- We are happy
- Our neighbours and friends and those in our community have taken the message to heart; stay at home to protect the vulnerable and those in your community.
- I am fitter, but sore all over, due to having two personal trainers (& crossfitters) living with us.
- I am sitting in a warm house surrounded by four dogs.
- Though we don’t get to see our granddaughter at this time, she gets to be with her mum and dad all day, everyday. And we can still talk to them via social media etc.
- Neighbors stopping, (a distance away) to talk and chat.#positivenews being exchanged.
- In the past week I have noticed families out walking or cycling, until now a rare event.
I really hope that everyone who reads this is looking to the positive small things about us as we all work our way through this. I wake every day knowing that with the passage of time we are getting closer to living a world without this threat.
I would love to hear all of the positive vibes you are feeling at the moment.