Some of this list will not be a surprise to many people.
Bob’s top 5 favourite things
- A soft cushion to lie on – important for aging creaking bones – even if I sometimes roll off it.
- A bone to crunch on – the crunching reminds our two legged friends that we are still here.
- Sunshine and kids, – Sunshine provides much needed heat and the kids provide much needed treats. (M has me on a diet again.)
- Dinner – I dream in food in particular, strawberries.
- A hug – who doesn’t like a hug?
Ellie’s top 5 favourite things,
1 . She doesn’t care what size or colour but specifies there should be plenty of tennis balls
2 Play time –
3. Working, particularly in wooded areas
4. Boat trips, they come in handy for collecting lost in the river tennis balls.
Bob just looks so content having his nap. Ellie looks ready to go run a marathon. The photos make we want to gently scruff them both about the head and neck.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks Max how are your paws?